Office Assistant (Human Resources)
In support of our operations, we are currently recruiting for a casual Office Assistant. The successful candidate will need to be available to come into the office one day a week and have some flexibility to work additional days when required and December 20-23, 29-30, 2021 specifically.
As a member of LAWPRO’s Human Resources & Administrative Services team, the Office Assistant provides assistance to the Facilities Coordinator as well as administrative support to other departments as required. This role will be responsible for, but not limited to, receiving and distributing mail and other deliveries, providing backup for reception, scanning and importing documents, ordering office supplies and preparing and tracking invoices.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have strong customer service skills and a friendly, flexible manner
- Be proactive and patient in their approach to work with the ability to set priorities independently
- Have strong communication skills
- Be a resourceful problem-solver who sees projects through to their successful completion
- Have experience working in a team environment and demonstrated willingness to pitch and support the team’s success as needed
- Have strong organizational skills
- Have good knowledge of Microsoft office Word and Excel
To apply for this opportunity click here.
Deadline for applications is October 21, 2021
Diversity and inclusion matter at LAWPRO. If contacted for an interview, please advise if you require accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.