Office Assistant (Human Resources) *on hold temporarily*
The Lawyers’ Professional Indemnity Company (LAWPRO) is a wholly Canadian owned, Toronto based insurance company that provides professional liability insurance to lawyers in Ontario and TitlePLUS® title insurance coast-to-coast.
In support of our operations, we are currently recruiting for an Office Assistant.
As a member of LAWPRO’s Human Resources & Administrative Services team, the Office Assistant provides assistance to the Facilities Coordinator as well as administrative support to other departments as required. This role will be responsible for, but not limited to, receiving and distributing mail and other deliveries, providing backup for reception, assisting with the setup of corporate meetings, scanning and importing documents, ordering office supplies and preparing and tracking invoices.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have strong customer service skills and a friendly, flexible manner
- Be proactive and patient in their approach to work with the ability to set priorities independently
- Have strong communication skills
- Be a resourceful problem-solver who sees projects through to their successful completion
- Have experience working in a team environment and demonstrated willingness to pitch and support the team’s success as needed
- Have strong organizational skills
- Have good knowledge of Microsoft office Word and Excel
Reply in confidence to: [email protected]
Deadline for applications is Friday March 13, 2020
LAWPRO is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. 2005. Please be advised that accommodation is available in our recruitment processes to all applicants with disabilities, upon request.
We thank all applicants in advance however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.