In support of operational and administrative needs, we are currently recruiting for an Office Assistant to work with the Human Resources & Administration and Customer Service teams at LAWPRO.
Our successful candidate will support the efficient operation of the LAWPRO office by providing general facility services and administrative support to the organization. In this capacity, you will provide assistance to the facility coordinator, receptionist and the Customer Service department as well as other departments as required. This role will be responsible for, but not limited to, receiving and distributing mail, providing backup for reception, scanning and importing documents, operating electronic mail systems & maintain databases.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have strong customer service skills and a friendly, flexible manner
- Be proactive and patient in their approach to work with the ability to set priorities independently
- Have good communication skills
- Be a resourceful problem-solver who sees projects through to their successful completion
- Have experience working in a team environment and demonstrated willingness to pitch and support the team’s success as needed
- Have strong organizational skills
- Have good knowledge of Microsoft office Word and Excel
- Demonstrate discretion and tact when handling confidential information.
Deadline for applications is April 14, 2023.
Diversity and inclusion matter at LAWPRO. If contacted for an interview, please advise if you require accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.