The role of the Receptionist is to respond to and appropriately redirect incoming telephone calls as well as greet and assist clients, suppliers and the public when they arrive at LAWPRO. This position also provides general administrative support as required, including ordering supplies, maintaining/updating telephone lists, entering data into Excel spreadsheets, working on Word documents, developing and posting reception coverage duty, couriering, scanning & importing, assisting with mailings, etc.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- prior work experience as a receptionist, preferably in a professional environment;
- high degree of patience, tact and diplomacy; a friendly flexible mannerism is also essential;
- excellent verbal communication skills;
- good judgment with a high level of discretion and ability to understand when information may need to be treated as confidential;
- good knowledge of Microsoft Office software package, computer systems, and Lotus Notes;
- good typing speed and accuracy;
- experience working in a team environment, sometimes under stressful conditions.
Reply in confidence to: [email protected]
Deadline for applications is Friday, June 7.
LAWPRO is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. Please be advised that accommodation is available in our recruitment processes to all applicants with disabilities, upon request.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in LAWPRO however only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.