Independent Contractor (1 year project term with possibility for extension)
LAWPRO is seeking an experienced software engineer to support ongoing technology transformation and design and development initiatives specifically. Our ideal contractor will have experience in the following:
- Designing and building fault tolerant, performant and secure micro-services using ASP.NET Core (version2.1+)
- AWS serverless compute such as Lambda, Fargate, Simple Queue Service (SQS) and EventBridge
- Application optimization and performance management via profilers and telemetry tools such as AWS X-Ray…
- Writing/composing clean, testable and maintainable code adhering to the principals of least knowledge and single responsibility
- SQL and NoSQL databases such as MySQL, DynamoDb or MongoDb and compose efficient profile SQL queries
- Experience with OIDC, OAuth2 and SAML2.0 is a plus
- Experience with React and Material-UI is a plus
- Experience with handling and safeguarding of Personal Identifiable Information (PII) type-2
- Knowledge of common and modern software architecture patterns such as twelve (12) factor, Domain Driven Design (DDD), anti-corruption layer, etc.
- Knowledge of AWS Well Architected Framework
- Knowledge of common and modern software design patterns such as inversion of control, mediator, etc.
Interested contractors should reply in confidence to [email protected] by March 9, 2020.
LAWPRO’s vendor selection processes comply with the principles of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. 2005. Please be advised that accommodation is available in our vendor selection processes, upon request.