TitlePLUS Claims Specialist
Reports to Manager, TitlePLUS Claims
The role of the TitlePLUS Claims Specialist is to investigate, evaluate and resolve claims made by Insureds under TitlePLUS policies in a quick and cost effective way.
The successful candidate will be expected to have ongoing contact with Insureds, through phone and correspondence and will instruct outside adjusters and service providers in the investigation and resolution of claims.
Another aspect of this role will be to update information on the IS4W claims system as well as ensuring claim files are organized and maintained.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have at least 2 years real estate related experience; some experience in claims adjudication process would be preferred
- Have demonstrated excellence in delivering high level of customer service
- Have superior communication skills, patience, tact and empathy in dealing with TitlePLUS insureds
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and attention to detail
- Have the ability and interest to learn
- Have a high tolerance for stress
- Have the ability to work independently
A Law Clerks designation is considered an asset
If you are interested in this opportunity, reply in confidence to: [email protected]
Further to the posting on lawpro.ca, internal applicants should submit their application by Monday, September 16, 2019. We thank all applicants for their interest in LAWPRO however only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
LAWPRO is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. 2005. Please be advised that accommodation is available in our recruitment processes to all applicants with disabilities, upon request.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in LAWPRO however only those selected for interview will be contacted.