TitlePLUS New Claims Coordinator
We are looking for a talented, highly organized self-starter to join the Claims team in the new role of TitlePLUS New Claims Coordinator. This new position will support the achievement of the department’s mission, goals and objectives and enhance the overall effectiveness of the claims handling process by ensuring all new claims are managed and opened in a timely manner and delivering a customer experience that is more aligned with the Company’s Vision & Values.
- Provide proof of loss form to Subscribers/Policyholders upon request
- Receive new claim reports and determine the applicable policy of insurance;
- Opening of all new claims received in a timely manner, to include but not limited to, checking for cross files (in cases where the reported issue is already the subject of an existing claim file), data entry (including inserting a brief description of the claim and coding the loss description), importing and scanning;
- Prepare and format reports, correspondences, memoranda and letters;
- Ensure the effective delivery of outgoing mail, couriers and facsimiles in a timely manner;
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Have prior related work experience, preferably in a legal or insurance environment;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written);
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with high efficiency;
- Applies sound judgment in application of decision making skills;
- Ability to remain calm when dealing with difficult people/situations;
- Adapting and responding to change; and,
- High level of discretion and confidentiality.
Reply in confidence to: [email protected]
We thank all applicants for their interest in LAWPRO, however, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Deadline for application is June 3, 2019.
LAWPRO is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. 2005. Please be advised that accommodation is available in our recruitment processes to all applicants with disabilities, upon request.