The Lawyers’ Professional Indemnity company is a Toronto-based, professional liability insurer with a mandate to provide quality insurance services to our insured lawyers. As part of achieving our mandate, we are currently recruiting for an Administrative Clerk.
The Administrative Clerk reports to the Assistant Manager – Program Analytics and Administration, and will provide administrative support to the Customer Service team. This role will be responsible for, but not limited to, responding to inquiries from lawyers and law firm administrators (both via telephone and in writing), operating electronic mail systems, maintaining databases, running reports, creating action items, scanning and importing mail.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have prior related work experience, and preferably 2 years in an administrative role
- Be customer-focused
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills and experience in dealing with professionals both by telephone and in writing
- Be proficient using Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Be comfortable leveraging technology and able to navigate several applications at once
- Be detail-oriented and have excellent time management and organizational skills
- Have experience working in a team environment and demonstrated willingness to pitch in and support the team’s success
- Be proactive in their approach to work, successfully manage a high volume of work, shifting priorities and deadlines independently
- Benefits and Vacation Package
- Hybrid option available
To apply, please click here
Interested applicants should submit their application package by February 1, 2024.
Diversity and inclusion matter at LAWPRO. If contacted for an interview, please advise if you require accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.