The Lawyers’ Professional Indemnity company is a Toronto-based, professional liability (“E&O”) insurer with a mandate to provide quality insurance services to our insured lawyers.
Who we are:
Our Underwriting and Customer Service team is a diverse and high performing group that works towards a common goal where we strive to deliver exceptional service to meet the needs of our clients. We believe in doing what’s right by supporting each other and cultivating an environment that brings the best out of us.
What you will do:
The role of the Program Coordinator is to provide knowledgeable, effective, and efficient customer service by verbal and written communication on the insurance program to the members of the legal profession. Our Program Coordinators process policy change requests and update information on various systems and applications.
Who you are:
You have a strong passion for customer service with experience, preferably in complex and/or highly regulated professions like the insurance, legal, or finance industry. You adapt well to change and carry a positive outlook. You can work independently as well as cohesively in a team environment. You are very comfortable with technology and are always looking for ways to improve processes. You take accountability to proactively resolve complex cases.
Our ideal candidate:
- Proficiency in English; French would be an asset, but not required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service experience preferably in a call centre environment
- Avid learner with demonstrated ability to retain, interpret and appropriately apply concepts of varying complexity
- Experience with Microsoft products – Office 365 (Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel)
- Strong team player
- Thrives working with deadlines and with competing priorities
- Graduate from a recognized Community College or University and/or equivalent experience
Preference will be given to candidates with previous related experience in legal, underwriting, insurance, or financial settings
What’s in it for you:
To apply for this opportunity please click here
Deadline for Application: February 18, 2022
Diversity and inclusion matter at LAWPRO. If contacted for an interview, please advise if you require accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.