TitlePLUS Business Development Representative
Full time permanent. Reports to the Sales Manager.
The TitlePLUS® Business Development Representative is responsible for developing, servicing, and growing a title insurance sales territory of TitlePLUS® subscribed lawyers and their office staff. Achieving success will include maximizing the growth potential of the assigned field to meet sales objectives, developing strong client relationships, and collaborating with team members to deliver a customer experience that drives satisfaction and loyalty. TitlePLUS® Head Office is located in Toronto, however this role can be based within the GTA or South Western Ontario
- Prospect new subscribers by way of law firm visits, networking, industry events and client referrals.
- Strengthen and maintain existing subscriber relationships through regular visits and provide ongoing support, service and training as needed
- Foster customer loyalty, retention and referrals
- Meet sales objectives and targets within assigned territory
- Develop sales plans that identify opportunities and challenges from which strategies are then established
- Be customer focused, providing support, guidance and problem resolution when needed
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the competitive market and align sales strategies accordingly
- Effectively plan and manage time to maximize key sales opportunities
- Coordinate and conduct training on TitlePLUS® products and software
Job Specific Technical Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge of residential conveyancing, the procedures and workflow of a real estate law practice and title insurance
- Have a post-secondary degree/diploma or a Law Clerk designation
- Minimum three years in a business development role, insurance sales, consultative sales, or legal real estate experience
- Ability to develop and sustain long term productive client relationships
- Possess strong customer service skills that include building rapport, identifying needs and problem resolution
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and manage time
- Be a team focused individual who is driven, service oriented, takes initiative and possesses strong communication skills
- Have a high degree of computer literacy
- A valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle are required
- Ability to work flexible hours and travel-this position is within Ontario, but depending on business needs, travel may be required to other provinces
To apply, please click here
Interested applicants should submit their application by January 9, 2023 and we will be in touch with the selected candidates the week of January 16, 2023.
Diversity and inclusion matter at LAWPRO. If contacted for an interview, please advise if you require accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.